Why should I join?
- Shares bought by the fans for the community and held in Trust forever
- To support Carlisle United
- To preserve a community asset
- More than just a business, a cultural asset
- Ensures the club works in harmony with the community
- Helps to control and shape the future of the club
- Elected CUOSC member represents fans’ views on the board of the club
- To promote good governance, transparency and openness at the club
- £800,000+ already raised and invested in CUFC – more coming in every season
How do I join?
Join online using this link (you can pay online using PayPal if you wish)
Download, print out and complete the form on this website
Return to our address (shown on form), OR scan/ photograph and return via e-mail OR drop off at Brunton Park
Membership fee is £10 per annum for adults or families, £5 for OAPs and under 18s
Full Members must be at least 16 years of age – junior membership is on offer, however a family of up to five may join for just £10 if they live at same address.
Membership fee payable by cash, cheque, PayPal or regular standing order
Membership year begins on August 1 each year
Regular email briefings and newsletter to keep you updated
For more information, contact us email@example.com