Why should I join?
- Shares bought by the fans for the community and held in Trust forever
- To support Carlisle United
- To preserve a community asset
- More than just a business, a cultural asset
- Ensures the club works in harmony with the community
- Helps to control and shape the future of the club
- Elected CUOSC member represents fans’ views on the board of the club
- To promote good governance, transparency and openness at the club
- £800,000+ already raised and invested in CUFC – more coming in every season
How do I join?
Join online using this link (you can pay online using PayPal if you wish)
Download, print out and complete the form on this website (note: you MUST use this method if you wish to set up a standing order)
Return to our address (shown on form), OR scan/ photograph and return via e-mail OR drop off at Brunton Park
Membership fee is £10 per annum for adults or families, £5 for OAPs and under 18s
Full Members must be at least 16 years of age – junior membership is on offer, however a family of up to five may join for just £10 if they live at same address.
Membership fee payable by cash, cheque, PayPal or regular standing order
Membership year begins on August 1 each year
Regular email briefings and newsletter to keep you updated
For more information, contact us email@example.com